- 100% biodegradable
- No rinsing needed
- Disinfects (unlike a shampoo that only washes)
- Restores elasticity
- Extends the life of neoprene
- Eliminate bad odours, bacteria, salt, and chlorine
- Complete disinfection leaving a clean smell
- It can be used in any fabric (lycra, life jackets) except where a specific treatment is indicated by its manufacturer
What is Wetsuitcare?
Wetsuitcare is a colourless soapy product that, thanks to its disinfectant power, removes salt, chlorine and other residues deposited on wetsuits, restoring elasticity, and eliminating those unpleasant odours caused by humidity.
What is Wetsuitcare used for?
Wetsuitcare is perfect for disinfecting and maintaining wetsuits. It is also valid for other types of garments such as life jackets or lycra unless the manufacturer recommends a specific type of cleaning. You don’t need to rinse your wetsuit after using Wetsuitcare*. This allows you to quickly enjoy your soft and fresh smelling wetsuit again any place any time. Wetsuitcare doesn’t go off so you can use it as often as you like. *Drysuits (a suit that’s designed to keep you dry) do need to be rinsed after using Wetsuitcare.