- The Scorpion 2 Softop-CP excels in small waves to well overhead island style barrels
- A very fast paddler with easy tail control, the Scorpion 2 is a must have in every surfers quiver!
- The Softop Scorpion 2 features a thermal-formed EVA deck that will give you extra grip and an fiberglass/veneer construction for a durable board that will keep performing much longer than standard boards
- The Softop® Custom-Performance Series of boards designed by the most innovative shapers and coupled with Surftech's legendary Softop construction. Surftech’s Softop series of boards has proudly been the #1 surf school, rental, and consumer choice for more than two decades, thanks to the durability, ease of use, and proven shapes
- The Softop-CP line utilizes a Micro- Veneer, EPS / Epoxy construction, and is topped with durable thermal-formed EVA deck pad. The result is a durable and forgiving board with the performance aspect you are looking for
- To make sure you get the best of the performance aspect of these boards, we coupled our technology with timeless shapes from Marcio Zouvi (SHARP EYE ), Donald Takayama, and Bill Stewart. These unique models are the first of their kind and we are proud to partner with these prestigious shapers for you to shred for years to come
- Test before you buy! We have got various Takayama Softops to test; the Takayama Scorpion 2 Softop CP 7'0" and the In the Pink Softop CP 9'0"! Visit our surfshop and surfschool in Scheveningen and test them out!