- Everything you need in a wetsuit and nothing you don’t
- 100% Super stretch Japanese limestone based neoprene - lighter, warmer, softer, stretchier, easier to put on and take off, and allows for more freedom of movement
- Thermal Fever Fiber lining with more stretch insulates heat and dries incredibly fast.
- Dope Dyed Fabric- Softer, eco-friendly, anti-fade stretch jersey laminated with AquaA eco-friendly water-based lamination is completely solvent free. Made by Bluesign approved mills.
- Tailored fit - anatomically correct engineered body lines allow for unrestricted performance and warmth
DURABLE & WATERTIGHT
- Chest-zip entry, minimal bulk with contoured water tight design
- Tripled glued, blind stitched seams
- Sisstr super stretch Neo 3.0 tape allows for maximum seam sealing while having unrestricted stretch and comfort
- Easy access secure key cord
- Knee pad, Upcycled Supratex abrasion resistant for flexibility and strength
- Liquid tape cuff seals to prevent flushing at cuffs
- Glideskin on the neck seals to skin to prevent flushing
- Treat with special care! Rinse wetsuit thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
- Hang dry in a cool shaded area and avoid hanging in direct sun light. When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit.
Wetsuits have a 1 year warranty on manufacturing defects (zipper, seams and delamination) from the date of purchase